Skip to main content

Variation, transfer or make a change to a premises licence

Variation and transfer of premises licence

These documents may help with your application:

Make a change to a licence

Duty to notify of change of name or address of licence holder or Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS)

As the holder of a premises licence, you must notify the Licensing Authority as soon as possible if you have changed your name, address or have any convictions for relevant or foreign offences.

This is to be used only where it's the same person or company but with a different name (for example, their name has changed by marriage). If a new person or company has taken on responsibility for the licence, then an application to transfer a premises licence is needed instead (see above).

The DPS must also notify us of any change in their name or address. Notification must also be given to the premises licence holder by the DPS.