Making a complaint
You can contact the licensing team if have a complaint about a licence.
You will need to provide:
- your name and phone number
- details of the premises you wish to complain about
- details of your complaint or problem
All complaints are dealt with in the strictest confidence and your details will not be released but are required for us to contact you for more details.
To make a complaint, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review of a licence
At any stage, after the grant of a licence, you can ask us to review it due to a problem at the premises in connection with any of the four licensing objectives which are:
- the prevention of crime and disorder
- public safety
- the prevention of public nuisance
- the protection of children from harm
When you submit your online form, you will get a copy of your application by email. It's your responsibility to provide a copy to the licence holder or certificate holder. The Licensing Authority will give a copy to each Responsible Authority.