Skip to main content

Personal licences

Making an application

A personal licence is designed to make sure anyone running or managing a business that sells or supplies alcohol will do so in a professional manner. Once you receive your personal licence, you can act as the designated premises supervisor for any business that sells or supplies alcohol.

If you live within the Borough of Brentwood you can apply by completing the online form:

To apply for a Personal Licence you must:

The following information may also help with your application:

Amend or request a copy of a personal licence

Where a personal licence is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed the holder of the licence must apply as soon as possible by completing the appropriate online form below.

There is a £10.50 charge for a replacement licence.

Useful documents

Attachment Type Size
Application for a personal licence - guidance notes.pdf pdf 377.79 KB