Skip to main content

Report a fault on the highway

Essex County Council is responsible for the highways in Brentwood.

To report a fault on the highway, including potholes, street lighting failure, drainage or flooding, pavement damage, overgrown vegetation and public rights of way, please use the link below.

Alternatively, call on 0345 603 7631.

Street nameplates

To report damage to a street nameplate please complete our online form below: