Any person or Personal Search Agent may make a personal search of the Land Charges Register free of charge.
You can access a Personal Search of the Local Land Charges Register by visiting Reception at the Town Hall and using one of the PC terminals during opening hours..
Unrefined data will be available by manually searching Council records or by contacting the relevant department. If you need any other information in respect of access, call the Land Charges team on 01277 312500.
Accessing Unrefined CON29 Free data
In relation to access for free unrefined CON29 data for questions:
- 1.1a – 1.1i, 1.2, and 3.11a: call 01277 312500
- 2a: ask at main reception for the Highways book
- 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.6a - 3.6l, 3.7e: call Essex Highways on 01245 342528
- 3.7g: Brentwood doesn't hold the records for this information, visit Essex County Council, mapped flood information
- 3.12a, 3.12bii & 3.13, call the Environmental Health Department on 01277 312500