When your client is buying, selling, leasing, valuing or re-mortgaging their land or property, an official local authority search will contain the information required and give you the full facts about the land or property, which you can rely on. The official search is compiled by the Council who are the official custodians of official local information.
The Local Land Charges team can provide:
- consistently fast and easy access to reliable accurate information which is highly marketable
- turnaround time from one to five working days
- competitive pricing at just £150
- options to submit and pay for your official searches electronically through the website
- the option to receive the results of your official searches electronically
- official search results containing the most up-to-date and comprehensive information that all mortgage lenders accept
How to order official searches
You can request your search by completing the LLC1 or CON29 forms and sending them by post. Your search needs to be accompanied by a plan of the land or property you want to search and payment by cheque for the appropriate fee. For current prices, view our fees and charges.
Send your forms, plans and payment to:
You will have the assurance that our fully trained and knowledgeable staff are dealing with your request and aftercare. You can trust and rely on the information contained in the official search results.