Any person or Personal Search Agent may make a personal search of the Land Charges Register free of charge.
Access for a Personal Search of the Local Land Charges Register is via PC terminals located in the Main Reception at the Town Hall during the Council's opening hours..
Unrefined data will be available by manually searching Council records or by contacting the relevant department. If you require any further information in respect of access, please contact the Land Charges team on 01277 312625.
Accessing Unrefined CON29 Free data
In relation to access for free unrefined CON29 data for questions:
- 1.1a – 1.1i, 1.2, and 3.11a; Please contact 01277 312500);
- 2a; Please ask at main reception for the Highways book;
- 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 3.6a - 3.6l, 3.7e; Please contact Essex Highways on 01245 342528;
- 3.7g; This Council does not hold the records for this information, please contact Essex County Council, mapped flood information
- 3.12a, 3.12bii & 3.13, please contact Environmental Health Department on 01277 312500.