Local planning authorities must publish information at least annually that shows progress with Local Plan preparation, reports activity relating to the duty to cooperate and shows how the implementation of policies in the Local Plan is progressing. The Council reports this information as frequently as possible so that communities are kept informed.
This includes published information as part of our Authority Monitoring Reports (AMR), covering a wide range of planning matters, including housing completions and five year housing supply, employment and retail floorspace, policy monitoring and Local Development Plan progress, among other things.
Up-to-date information is published on the Council’s website and is available to view using the links below. Information can also be viewed at our DataShare site and from February 2021 Brentwood Council Document Library - Transparency Act, which provides data in an open format that is reusable and available to everyone for social or commercial purposes. Previous years monitoring reports can be viewed at our Document Library.
- Five Year Housing Land Supply Statement as at 1 April 2022 (2022) pdf
- Five Year Housing Land Supply Site Schedule (2022) pdf
- Brentwood Monitoring Report Housing Delivery 2021-22 (2022) pdf
- Housing Action Plan (November 2021) pdf
- Infrastructure Funding Statement 2021/22 pdf
- Infrastructure Funding Statement 2020/21 pdf
- Infrastructure Funding Statement 2019/20 pdf
- Employment & Retail 2015/16 (2017) pdf