Are you using e-services yet?Our user friendly online Council Tax, Benefit and Business Rates portal is the easiest way to:
- Check your account and bill information
- Apply for a refund if you have credit balance
- Change your payment method
- Help the environment by turning on paperless billing
- Apply for a bill reduction/discount
- Inform us of changes to your circumstances/change in premises
Log in or register for e services with your phone/computer here
A change in your circumstances that results in an overpayment of council tax could entitle you to a council tax refund.
If a change in your circumstances results in an overpayment of council tax we will issue you with a new council tax bill showing that your account is in credit.
When you receive a council tax bill showing that your account is in credit you will then be entitled to apply for a council tax refund.
If you are not leaving the borough, you will need an e-services account to submit your Council Tax Refund application. Within this online portal, you can apply and see updates as your application progresses. Login or create your account with the link below.
Moving out of the borough?
If you are moving out of the borough and only need to request a refund please see the link below.