Information for Conveyancers and Estate Agents
When your client is buying, selling, leasing, valuing or re-mortgaging their land/property, an Official Local Authority Search will contain the information required and giving you the full facts about the land/property, which you can rely on. The official Search is compiled by the Council who are the official custodians of official local information.
The Local Land Charges team can provide you with:
- Consistently fast and easy access to reliable accurate information which is highly marketable;
- Our turnaround time is between 1-5 working days;
- We are competitively priced at just Â£101.65;
- You can now submit and pay for your Official Searches electronically via our web-site
- You can opt to receive the results of your Official Searches electronically, thereby saving you time;
- Official Search Results contain the most up-to-date and comprehensive information that ALL mortgage lenders accept
How to order Official Searches
By electronic means: Complete our easy to use Official Search Online Form
By Post: you can request your search by completing the LLC1 and/or CON29 Forms and sending them via the post or DX. Your search needs to be accompanied by a plan of the land/property you wish to search and payment by cheque for the appropriate fee. Please refer to our Fees page for our current prices.
Our address is as follows: Town Hall, Ingrave Road, Brentwood, Essex CM15 8AY
DX 5001, BRENTWOOD
You will have the assurance that our fully trained and knowledgeable staff are dealing with your request and aftercare. You can trust and rely on the information contained in the Official Search results.
The Local land Charges team are always available to help with your enquiries. You can contact them on 01277 312625 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.