Local Plan Examination
20 January 2021
The following documents have been added to the Examination Document Library Part 2 under F67 and F68.
- F67 Clarification on Strategic Policies, Strategic Priorities and Objectives
- F68 Brentwood Corporate Strategy 2020 to 2025
19 January 2021
The Inspectors have issued an updated Hearing Programme which has been added to the Examination Document Library Part 2 under F13.
The timings for sessions on Wednesday 3 February are now as follows:
- First morning session (Matter 7e Urban neighbourhoods) 09:30 to 11:30
- Second morning session (Matter 7f Large villages West Horndon only) 12:00 to 13:00
- Afternoon session (Matter 7g Rural villages Kelvedon Hatch and Blackmore) starts at 14:00
Friday 26 February has been added as a reserve day.
The Brentwood Local Plan was submitted to the Secretary of State for independent examination on 14 February 2020.
Yvonne Wright BSc(Hons) Dip TP DMS MSc MRTPI and Mike Worden BA (Hons) Dip TP MRTPI have been appointed to conduct the examination to determine whether the Local Plan is sound.
Annette Feeney has been appointed as the Programme Officer for the examination to deal with all procedural, administrative and programming matters. She is independent from the Council and reports directly to the Inspector. All correspondence or queries relating to the examination should be directed to the Programme Officer:
Tel: 07775 771026
Post: Annette Feeney, Brentwood Local Plan Programme Officer, Town Hall, Ingrave Road, Brentwood, CM15 8AY
Examination Document Library
The Statement of Fact details where submission documents are available for inspection.
The hearing sessions are due to commence on Tuesday 1 December. For further information please view the Hearing Sessions page.