Council Budgets & Spending
Brentwood Borough Council strives to provide high quality, efficient and value for money services and seeks continuous improvement in service delivery to meet the needs of the community.
Brentwood Borough Council – Audit of Accounts 2017-18
Notice of Conclusion of Audit
In accordance with regulation 16.1 of the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015, notice is hereby given that the audit of the Statement of Accounts for Brentwood Borough Council for the year ended 31 March 2018 has been concluded. An unqualified audit opinion was given on the Statement of Accounts.
Under section 25 of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014, any local government elector for the Borough of Brentwood has the right to inspect and make copies of:
- the statement of accounts
- the local auditor’s certificate that the audit of the authority’s accounts has been completed
- the local auditor’s opinion on the statement of accounts
These documents can be inspected by appointment at Brentwood Town Hall between the hours of 9am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. Please telephone 01277-312685 to make an appointment.
A copy of the Statement of Accounts can be accessed by clicking the link shown below.
31 July 2018
Jacqueline Van Mellaerts, Interim Chief Finance Officer
Brentwood Borough Council, Town Hall, Ingrave Road, Brentwood CM15 8AY
Statement of Accounts
- Statement of Accounts for year ended 31st March 2018
- Statement of Accounts for year ended 31st March 2017
- Statement of Accounts for year ended 31st March 2016
- Statement of Accounts for year ended 31st March 2015
- Statement of Accounts for year ended 31st March 2014
Annual Audit Letter