Warm Homes Essex
Warm Homes Essex is a new service, set up by the Citizens Advice Service in Essex, in order to help people that may have high heating costs as a result of a health condition, on a low income, have an old boiler or because their house is drafty and loses a lot of heat.
They can help with:
- Maximising your income to make sure you are receiving all the benefits you are entitled to.
- Helping you with fuel debt.
- Energy saving around the home.
- Energy tariffs - are you on the best one for you?
- Access to grants for energy saving improvements.
- Access to emergency fuel payments.
- Energy saving devices.
To find out how they can help telephone 0300 3033 789 or for further information go to the Warm Homes Essex website.