- BBC Policy Statement - Special Category and Criminal Conviction Personal Data - 2020 (0.21 Mb)
- Data Protection: A guide to your rights - September 2018 (0.18 Mb)
- Corporate Privacy Notice - 2018 (0.55 Mb)
- Consent Policy - 2018 (0.16 Mb)
- Privacy Notices Policy - 2018 (0.12 Mb)
- Data Protection Policy Statement - 2018 (0.17 Mb)
- Data Breach Policy - 2018 (0.19 Mb)
Data protection law controls how organisations, businesses and the government use your personal information.
At Brentwood we keep all of your records on secure computer systems and in secure manual filing systems. We will tell you:
- how we use this information
- who we might share it with
Asking for your information
You can ask us for a copy of all the personal information that we hold about you. This could be from our computer systems or paper files.
By law, you have the right to get:
- confirmation that information about you is being processed
- access to your personal information
A request for this information is called a 'subject access request'.
You can download our guide to data protection and your rights below.
For more about your data protection rights, go to the Information Commissioner's Office website.