Weston Homes offer a range of Discount Market Sale (DMS)^ homes at their 1023 West development just minutes from Brentwood High Street and train station. Just a selection of homes are available under this scheme which gives eligible buyers a 20% saving on a new home and help stepping onto the property ladder.
1023 West provides a range of contemporary 1 and 2 bedroom apartments in a mature landscaped setting, all with a luxurious fully inclusive specification and private outdoor space.
Who is eligible for the scheme?
- Current Brentwood Borough Council tenants living in Brentwood
- Residents who live or work in Brentwood, Chelmsford, Havering, Thurrock, Basildon, Epping Forest, Castle Point, Southend-on-Sea, Rochford, Maldon, Colchester, Tendring, Braintree, Harlow, Uttlesford and the following London Boroughs; Barking and Dagenham, Bexley, Greenwich, Hackney, Lewisham, Newham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets and Waltham Forest (for a minimum period of six months)
- Applicants who have family members currently living in Brentwood for the past three years
- Applicants who are currently or have formerly served in the armed/voluntary services, or are family members
- Applicants currently employed in Brentwood for a minimum period of two years
How can I find out more about DMS?
^Discount Market Sale subject to eligibility criteria and price includes the 20% saving. Help to Buy is not eligible, terms & conditions apply.