- Anti Fraud Policy - July 2019 (1.05 Mb)
Council Budgets & Spending
Brentwood Borough Council strives to provide high quality, efficient and value for money services and seeks continuous improvement in service delivery to meet the needs of the community.
Brentwood Borough Council – Statement of Accounts 2018-19
The external audit of the draft statement of accounts for the year ended 31 March 2019 has not yet been completed by our external auditors, EY LLP, due to their resource constraints and to safeguard audit quality.
This situation is allowed for by Regulation 10, paragraph (2a) of the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015. (See attached link: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2015/234/regulation/10/made).
This notification therefore explains, as per paragraph (2a), that we are not yet able to publish our audited 2018/19 final statement of accounts in line with deadline of 31st July 2019, as per paragraph (1).
The Audit and Scrutiny Committee will consider the results of the 2018/19 audit at the next appropriate meeting, depending on the rescheduled Audit, after which we will publish the final audited accounts.
31 July 2019
Jacqueline Van Mellaerts CPFA, Director of Corporate Resources, Brentwood Borough Council
Statement of Accounts
- Unaudited Statement of Accounts for year ended 31st March 2019
- Statement of Accounts for year ended 31st March 2018
- Statement of Accounts for year ended 31st March 2017
- Statement of Accounts for year ended 31st March 2016
- Statement of Accounts for year ended 31st March 2015
- Statement of Accounts for year ended 31st March 2014
Annual Audit Letter