The Licensing Section of Environmental Services is responsible for the regulation of charitable street and house-to-house collections held in the Brentwood Borough.
- Charity Street and House-to-House Collections
- Charity Street Collection Booking Policy
- Charity Street Collection Diary - Find available dates and collection zones
- Information on applying to hold a charity street collection
- Is that charity collection genuine?
Face to Face Fundraising
Council officers co-ordinate enquiries and comments about face-to-face fundraising where canvassers seek to sign donors up for long-term commitment to direct debit giving. You can find out more about this method of fundraising and the voluntary agreement between the Council and the Public Fundraising Regulatory Association from the links below: