Polling Districts, Polling Places and Polling Stations
2019 Polling District and Polling Places Review
The Council is carrying out a review of the Borough's polling districts and polling places in 2019.
- Notice of Review of Polling Districts, Polling Places and Polling Stations 2019
- Background information - polling district review 2019
- Schedule of Existing Polling Districts and Polling Stations
As part of the review, electors within the Borough are invited to make representation by 29th August 2019. Comments are particularly welcomed from groups representing electors with any type of disability. Any comments should be sent:
- By post to Electoral Services, Brentwood Borough Council, Town Hall, Ingrave Road, Brentwood, Essex CM15 8AY
- By email to email@example.com
The Acting Returning Officer will be consulted as part of this review and any comments will be made available here once received.
Final recommendations will be considered by the Council at its meeting on 8th October 2019 and implementation of the results are due to take effect on publication of the revised Register of Electors on 1st December 2019.
Acting Returning Officer
The Acting Returning Officer (ARO) is responsible for running Parliamentary elections in the Brentwood & Ongar Constituency. As part of this process he has to allocate polling stations within the Borough.
To find out the location of your local polling station please enter your postcode or street in the My Property facility featured on the website homepage.