I would like to request the following information to be supplied under the Freedom of Information Act.
Could you please supply the details of all businesses / Non Domestic Rate payers within your Local Authority, I am seeking to source the following information : -
· The Business Account reference
· Business Name
· Their Rateable Value
· What if any relief they receive? SBRR, RETAIL, RURAL relief etc etc
· The date the account holder became liable for NON DOMESTIC RATES
· Also please include all businesses THAT ARE NOT currently receiving any form of local support / relief from your respective authority
· The most current and up to date list you have (ideally from Sept 2014 onwards)
If you could please supply the information in spreadsheet format via email to this address I would be very grateful. I have attached a typical FOI published file, this one is from Reading Council but does give you a good idea of the type of data I am requesting? This one was provided FREE and is published on the Reading Council Website.
I regret that at present I am unable to supply the information requested. This is because the Department is still awaiting the installation of the necessary undated programme to enable the relevant date to be extracted and compiled into usable reports. The programme was due to be installed last week, but I am informed that this was unsuccessful and further work is required