1. What computer system do you use to process Free School Meals?
2. How many recipients of Free School Meals do you have? (numbers, not names)
3. How many staff are solely employed in processing Free School Meals? (numbers, not names)
4. If no staff are solely employed in processing Free School Meals, how many staff are part employed in this role?
5. How is the authority managing the process to maximise the pupil premium for under 7’s that will automatically be entitled to a free school meal from September?
I can advise you that the information you require is held by Essex County Council and not Brentwood Borough Council.
Freedom of Information requests for Essex County Council can be sent to:
Your Right to Know
Information Sharing Information Security
Po Box 11