1) Under the Freedom of Information Act please can you tell me how many Serious Case Reviews have been published in 2014?
2) In each Serious Case Review how many social workers were given disciplinary action in each case? What did this action involve and were they dismissed, suspended or did they resign?
3) Please can you repeat questions 1 and 2 for the years 2013, 2012 and 2011.
4) How many social workers do you employ?
5) How many social workers are on temporary contracts?
6) How many children are presently on the council's at risk register?
I can advise you that the information you require is held by Essex County Council and not Brentwood Borough Council.
Freedom of Information requests for Essex County Council can be sent to:
Your Right to Know
Information Sharing Information Security
Po Box 11