Brentwood Borough Council

Brentwood Borough Council

Quick Links

Skip Navigation | Home page | Site map | Search | Help | Complaints procedure | Disclaimer | Feedback | Access key details
Brentwood Borough Council

FOI 8794

Troubled Families


Please provide me with replies to the following questions for your local authority area,

1. What was the cost to the public purse of the most expensive Troubled Family in the most recent year for which you have data?
2. Please state how many interventions were made to assist this family, and how many different services made those interventions in that year?
3. Please state how many Troubled Families you have in your area, and their total cost to the public purse in the most recent year for which you have data? [Where possible, this covers data local authority housing, anti-social behaviour and children’s services,the health system].


I can advise you that the information you require is held by Essex County Council and not Brentwood Borough Council.

Freedom of Information requests for Essex County Council can be sent to:

Your Right to Know
Information Sharing Information Security
Po Box 11
County Hall
Market Road