I would be grateful if you would provide the following information in relation to Mascalls Lane, Warley, Brentwood, Essex.
The information I require is -
* Dates of all safety inspections undertaken on the carriageway in the two years preceding March 25th 2014
* Details of all carriageway defects identified during safety inspections in the two years preceding March 25th 2014
* Details of how carriageway safety inspections are undertaken, including whether walked or driven, the speed of the inspection vehicle and the number of persons in the vehicle
* The intended frequency of carriageway safety inspections.
* Details of all complaints and/or enquiries relating to the carriageway, received in the two years preceding March 25th 2014
* The hierarchy classification
* The road/section number
* The defect intervention criteria adopted in relation to the identification of all categories of carriageway potholes
* The time period(s) adopted between identification and repair (temporary and permanent) of all categories of carriageway defects
* Whether or not the authority has formally adopted all or part of the standards contained within the national code of practice for highways maintenance management
I can advise you that the information you require is held by Essex County Council and not Brentwood Borough Council.
Freedom of Information requests for Essex County Council can be sent to:
Your Right to Know
Information Sharing Information Security
Po Box 11