In respect of the stretch of road at Warley Gap Junction with Clive Road in Brentwood, please send:
- dates of all safety inspections undertaken on the carriageway in the two years preceding Saturday 15th February 2014;
- details of all carriageway defects identified during safety inspections in the two years preceding Saturday 15th February 2014;
- details of how carriageway inspections are undertaken, including whether walked or driven, the speed of the inspection vehicle and the number of persons in the vehicle;
- the intended frequency of carriageway safety inspections;
- the number of complaints and/or enquiries relating to this Junction in the two years preceding Saturday 15th February;
- the hierarchy classification;
- the road/section number;
- the criteria used to define defects requiring attention in the carriageway;
- the time periods adopted between identification and repair (either temporary or permanent) of all categories of carriageway defects;
- whether or not you have formally adopted all/any part of the standards within the national code of practice for highways maintenance management.
I can advise you that the information you require is held by Essex County Council and not Brentwood Borough Council.
Freedom of Information requests for Essex County Council can be sent to:
Your Right to Know
Information Sharing Information Security
Po Box 11