Brentwood Borough Council

Brentwood Borough Council

Quick Links

Skip Navigation | Home page | Site map | Search | Help | Complaints procedure | Disclaimer | Feedback | Access key details
Brentwood Borough Council

FOI 8437

Troubled Families Programme


Under the Freedom of Information Act I request the following information about the Troubled Families programme:

1. How many 'Troubled Families' has the authority identified in your area?

2. How many of them have been 'turned around'?

3. How many 'turned around' families have subsequently been involved in at least one crime and/or incidence of anti social behaviour?

4. How many 'turned around' families have a family member subsequently skipping school or have been excluded?

5. How many of the 'turned around' families have adults remaining on workless benefits?

6. How many 'turned around' families still have a family member with an alcohol or drug addiction?

7. How many 'turned around' families have subsequently been placed back on the Troubled Families programme?


I can advise you that the information you require is held by Essex County Council and not Brentwood Borough Council.

Freedom of Information requests for Essex County Council can be sent to:

Your Right to Know
Information Sharing Information Security
Po Box 11
County Hall
Market Road