I hereby request a list of Business Rate accounts that meet the following criteria:
1. Current overpayment/credit shown if credit balance hasn’t been carried forward
2. Accounts where a ‘write on’ has been used since 1st April 2000 to cancel an overpayment which has not since been reversed
I would request that the list contains the following information:
• Ratepayer name *
• Address of property concerned
• Amount of overpayment/write on
• If possible, the period/financial year relating to overpayment/credit/write on
*Information is only requested where the ratepayer is a company and not an individual as
I appreciate this is limited by the Data Protection Acts.
At present I am unable to supply up to date information as we are awaiting the installation of a new reporting tool to enable the extraction and compilation of such data into a usable format. However, I attach a spreadsheet correct as at 31/3/2013 which should be of assistance.
For your reference, the installation of the update is scheduled to take place during May 2014.