1. The value of the award received from Government from 1st April 2013 to take on responsibility and cover all associated costs for the crisis loan scheme from the Department of Work and Pensions.
2. The amount that has been awarded to recipients from this funding up to the end of December 2013.
3. Details of the scheme that has been set up to replace the previous DWP model – i.e. the discretionary crisis fund.
4. Details on whether the scheme is being run in-house or sub-contracted. If it is being sub-contracted could you name the provider(s).
5. The cost of administering the scheme.
I can advise you that the information you require is held by Essex County Council and not Brentwood Borough Council.
Freedom of Information requests for Essex County Council can be sent to:
Your Right to Know
Information Sharing Information Security
Po Box 11