My questions relate to the Telecoms Expenditure at Brentwood Council.
I have stated my questions below;
Overall Communications Questions:
1. What PABX/Telephone System does your organisation use?
2. Who maintains the PABX/telephone system?
3. How much is the annual maintenance contract for your
4. What percentage of your desk telephones are Analog, Digital and
5. What is the process of auditing your telephone system and
6. How do you store the audit of your telephone system and
7. How do you check for end-of-life components in your
8. How do you check your maintenance charges are accurate?
9. What is the overall annual communications budget?
Voice Mail and Call Routing:
10. Do you use an integrated voice mail / auto-attendant platform or
a 3rd party solution?
11. Do you route calls using voice prompts (e.g. 'Press 1 for
12. Which vendor do you use?
13. How much is your annual maintenance this?
14. When is your contract due for renewal?
Call logging and Accounting:
15. What Call Logger/Accounting platform do you use to measure costs
16. Does it provide a web interface for all of your
17. Does it provide users with automatic scheduled email reports?
18. How much is your annual maintenance contract for this?
19. When is the contract due for renewal?
20. Do you record calls?
21. What percentages of your telephone extensions are recorded?
22. What vendor solution is used?
23. How much is the annual maintenance for this?
24. When is your contract due for renewal?
25. Who is responsible for telecommunication purchases?
26. What are their contact details?
27. Who is responsible for Software purchases?
28. What are their contact details?
Response sent as an attachment.