1. How many outstanding roadworks/road maintenance projects (i.e. ones that are not yet complete) are there in your council area?
2. What is the total distance (in miles) that these outstanding roadworks cover (e.g. 10 miles)? If possible, could you also provide the average length of the outstanding roadworks/road maintenance project?
3. Of all the outstanding roadworks in your area (the ones that have started but are incomplete) when did the oldest project first begin? (I.e. How old is your oldest road maintenance project?) Please provide a month and year for the start date.
4. What is the name of the road in your council area that has had the most roadworks in the past five years, and what is the total number of works completed and outstanding on this road over this time?
5. How many roadworks projects IN TOTAL have been completed in your council area over the past five years (please provide a figure for each year: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013).
6. How much did the average road maintenance project cost in your area last year (2013), in 2012 and in 2011? Please provide a figure for each.
7. How much did your council spend on road maintenance projects in total last year (2013), in 2012 and in 2011? Please provide a separate figure for each.
8. What is the average length of a road maintenance project in your area (in miles)?
9. How many traffic cones do you estimate are on the road at any one time in your council area?
I can advise you that the information you require is held by Essex County Council and not Brentwood Borough Council.
Freedom of Information requests for Essex County Council can be sent to:
Your Right to Know
Information Sharing Information Security
Po Box 11