I would like to know details of anyone who has died with no known next of kin from 1/10/2013 to the day of your reply. If there are any new cases where the person died prior to 1/10/2013, but that were only dealt with after this date, pleas also include details.
Please also supply a list of any Public Health Act Funerals carried out from the above date (also known as Welfare or Environmental Health Act funerals) if this does not form part of your reply to the above. This should include funerals carried out by the council or on behalf of any third party.
1. the deceased's full names
2. the date they died
3. the approximate value of their estate
4. their dates of birth or age at death
5. whether or not they were married, divorced, single, or widowed
6. the maiden surnames of married females or widows
7. their address at death
8. the date when a referral was made of this estate to the Treasury Solicitor or Duchy of Lancaster or Cornwall or any other 3rd party to research or administer and the name of the 3rd party concerned.
9. If a referral to the Treasury Solicitor or Duchy has not yet been made and you think it will be made soon could you advise me of this too.
10. If a case is still undecided or awaiting referral, please also advise of details.
Thank you for your freedom of information request concerning public health funerals this has been passed to me for a reply as the responsible Officer for this service area.
The information you request is now available on the Brentwood Borough Council website, which is up to date, and is up dated at the end of every month. You can access this information by going to www.brentwood.gov.uk and clicking on the ‘Open Data’ section; click ‘View more’. Here you can choose to either view or download the data. The information you are wishing to access is found under ‘General Information’ and then ‘Parish Burials/ Public Health Funerals’.