Seeking information about which Social Care IT system you currently use for Adults and/or Children's Services.
This request is being made as part of soft market testing for Social Care IT systems.
Please could you provide the following information:
1. Which supplier do you use for your Adult Social Care case management system?
2. If this replaced an existing system, who was your previous supplier?
3. Which supplier do you use for your Children's Social Care/ICS case management system?
4. If this replaced an existing system, who was your previous supplier?
5. Is the same database used for storing data for both Adult's and Children's in one instance?
6. Do you currently or are there plans to integrate or share data with the NHS? If so, how is this done?
7. If you would be happy for us to discuss this in the future with you, please supply relevant contact details.
I can advise you that the information you require is held by Essex County Council and not Brentwood Borough Council.
Freedom of Information requests for Essex County Council can be sent to:
Your Right to Know
Information Sharing Information Security
Po Box 11