Brentwood Borough Council

Brentwood Borough Council

Quick Links

Skip Navigation | Home page | Site map | Search | Help | Complaints procedure | Disclaimer | Feedback | Access key details
Brentwood Borough Council

FOI 7390

Street Defects Reporting


What email address can street defects be reported to?
And, if you have a reporting system in place, what email address should be used if this is not available?
Also, what are the telephone contact details for dangerous street defects that require urgent attention?


Essex County Council have the responsibility for street defects which can be reported via their website
Essex County Council, County Hall, Market Road, Chelmsford CM1 1QH
Tel: 0845 603 7631