Please could you kindly send me any information you may hold relating to public or welfare funerals and persons who have died with no known next of kin since 1/6/13 to the day of your reply. Please include:
1. full names of deceased persons,
2. dates of death,
3. marital status,
4. maiden surnames of married or widowed females,
5. dates of birth or ages at death,
6. last known addresses,
7. estimated value of estates,
8. date(s) when the information was passed (or information that is about to be or likely to be passed) to the Treasury Solicitor or the Duchy of Lancaster or Cornwall
I can confirm that Brentwood Borough Council has had no involvement in any public health burials since 1st June 2013, and so I am unable to answer the detailed questions in your request.
Regarding your query about information being held on the website; the information is not as yet on the website, but this is something that we are looking to move forward with in this authority.