Can you please provide the following information in relation to high hedge disputes undertaken by your authority in response to complaints made under Part 8 of the Anti-social behaviour Act 2003;
• The cost to the Council of undertaking a high hedge complaint, including the appeal, if known, or an estimated cost; and
• The number of valid high hedge complaints you have adjudicated on; and
• The number of high hedge complaints that went to appeal; and
• The number of appeals dismissed
• The fee for undertaking a high hedge complaint made under Part 8 of The Anti-social behaviour Act 2003.
I regret to advise that electronic records for these are not retained within our department and we estimate that it will take us in excess of the appropriate limit (which for our Authority is set at £450) to determine the appropriate matter and locate, retrieve and extract the information in reference to your request and we are, therefore, unable to process your request further. Section 12 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 makes provision for Public Authorities to refuse requests for information where the cost of dealing with them would exceed this limit.