I wish to submit a freedom of information request to the organisation with regards to their current recycling and waste support and maintenance contracts.
Examples of recycling contract you could have:
· Green Waste Disposal
· Household Waste Recycling Centres
· Refuse Recycling Street Cleaning
· Recycling Collection Services
Examples of waste management contract you could have:
· Waste Development Environmental Assessment
· Waste Transfer & MRF (Materials recovery facility)
· Waste Disposal Landfill
· Bulky Waste
For each of the types of contract above please can you send me :
1. Contract Type - From the examples given above please state what type of contract this is. Please state other and type o f contract if the type of contract is not listed above. In some cases the organisation will have one or two big contracts that is covered in a mana ged contract please state in the contract description what services the contr act provides as well.
2. The supplier of the recycling or waste contract
3. What is the annual average spends for each of the suppliers. For those organisations with new contracts can you please spec ify the estimated spend?
4. A brief description of what the contract entails. Please to specific to the services provided under these contract (s).
5. What is the contract duration of the each of the contract(s)?
6. What is the start date of each contract(s)?
7. What is the expiry date of each contract(s)?
8. When does the organisation intend to review these contract(s)
9. Who is responsible for reviewing this contract please send me their full name, actual job title, contact number and their direct email address.
Even if the organisation has a managed contract please can you send me all the contract information I have requested including the contact details.
If this contract has just been award within the last six months can you please send me information on the shortlist of suppliers that bid on the contract?
Thank you for your Freedom of information request regarding our current recycling and waste support and maintenance contracts.
Brentwood Borough Council is a Waste Collection Authority and not a waste disposal authority, all our disposal contracts are awarded by Essex County Council so for details of these you would need to contact ECC.
The collections for residual, mixed recycling, food waste, garden waste and glass collections are all run in house by Operational staff employed by the Council, therefore the questions below do not apply.
The Council does have a contract for the collection of mixed dry and glass recycling treatment in partnership with Basildon Council. The contract expires in July 2015 and was four a 4 year period. The supplier is Biffa and Berrymans recycling. The contract will be reviewed prior to the expiry date.
The responsible officer for the Operational Services would be the Head of Street Scene and Parking, Mr Ormsby. Contact details would be 01277 312500 - email@example.com