1. How may miles of road are you responsible for? (eg 1,010 miles).
2. How may miles of public rights of way (footpaths) are you responsible for (eg 1,500 miles)
3. How much have/will you spend in 2011/12, 2012/13 and this year (per annum) on in-house or external contractors in carrying out maintenance of your highway net work, including roads, footpaths and structures? (Combined total figure e g £5.5M, £5.5M, £5.0M)
4. Over the same years how much did you spend improving your highway network for projects such as promoting cycling, bus accessibility, safety remediation schemes, junction improvement etc. (Combined total figure OK eg £2.1M, £2.6M, £2.3M)
5. Over the same 3 year period, including in-house staff and any consultants, approximately how many equivalent staff do you estimate you employed and will employ managing the network, carrying out improvements, un dertaking transport planning and in general management of your highway authority responsibilities? (105, 100, 95)
I can advise you that the information you require is held by Essex County Council and not Brentwood Borough Council.
Freedom of Information requests for Essex County Council can be sent to:
Your Right to Know
Information Sharing Information Security
Po Box 11