Please could you send me, in the form of an excel spreadsheet, a list of state nurseries (I.E. nurseries attached to a state primary school) in your area with the following information for each entry:
- number of nursery places currently catered for (i.e. the number of places potentially available)
- the number of current pupils in the nursery
- the number of 'vacant' places in the nursery
- total devolved funding for this nursery (current) - I.E. THE DEVOLVED FUNDING CAPITAL AS DEFINED HERE FOR THE NURSERY ONLY AND NOT THE WHOLE SCHOOL
- total devolved funding for this nursery (2010) - AS ABOVE- does this nursery charge parents for extra time beyond the 15hrs/ week free funded by the government (Y/N)?
- if YES above, how many parents are currently paying for extra time
Please also provide in the body of your written response a brief definition of a 'nursery place' (i.e. 'one student attending 3hrs/day')
I can advise you that the information you require is held by Essex County Council and not Brentwood Borough Council.
Freedom of Information requests for Essex County Council can be sent to:
Your Right to Know
Information Sharing Information Security
Po Box 11