I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect of the following framework agreement(s)/contract(s):
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract below and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages.*
• Contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots), year to date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
Suppliers Issued a Tender
ACE SA –NV, Bank House, 8 Cherry Street, Birmingham, B2 5AL.
Allianz, Allianz House, Leadenhall Street, London, EC3A 1AA.
Aspen Insurance, 88 Leadenhall Street, London, EC3A 3BA.
Chubb Insurance, 13th Floor, Bank House, 8 Cherry Street, Birmingham, B2 5AL.
DAS Legal Expenses, Temple Quay, Bristol.
Ecclesiastical Insurance Group, Beaufort House, Brunswick Road, Gloucester, GL1 1JZ.
HSB Insurance, Birmingham.
Lloyds of London, Lime Street, London – including Summit and QBE.
Aviva, Norwich Union House, 51-54 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3LA.
Risk Management Partners, 9 Alie Street, London, E1 8DE.
Royal & SunAlliance, PO Box 152, West Gate, Colston Avenue, Bristol, BS99 7RD.
Travellers Insurance Company Limited, St Paul House, 61-63 London Road, Redhill, Surrey.
Zurich Municipal, Zurich House, 2 Gladiator Way, Farnborough, Hampshire Gu14 6GB.
Equity Red Star, Castlemead, Lower Castle Street, BRISTOL BS1 3AG.
Markel Insurance – Bristol.
Tokyo Marine –.
Suppliers Who Responded to Tender
Risk Management Partners,
The successful suppliers were Zurich Municipal and ACE.
2. The contract value for the insurance portfolio for the 2014/15 is approximately is £538,834.47
3. The Long Term Agreement for the insurance portfolio is 5 years commencing 1 April 2013.
4. There is the option to extend the Long term Agreement for a further 2 years once the initial 5 year agreement has expired
5. No, as the Long Term Agreement is not due to expire until 30 March 2018.