1) What was the percentage change in your D-Band council tax level for 2013-2014.
2) When setting the Council Tax, which councillors voted
in setting that level of tax.
3) A breakdown of the voting by political parties and political council groups.
1. The percentage change in the Council’s D-Band council tax level for 2013-14 was 0%.
2. It was resolved unanimously by Cllrs McKinlay (Chairman, Hirst (Vice-Chairman), Mrs Davies, Hossack, Kendall, Le-Surf, Dr Naylor, Mrs Pound, Reed, Sapwell and Sleep.
3. All parties voted unanimously (Conservative, Liberal Democrat & Labour)