I would like to know further details of any payroll giving scheme in operation at your council, including but not limited to:
1) Does your council have a payroll giving scheme in operation that allows employees to make charitable donations directly from their payroll before the deduction of income tax?
2) If payroll giving is offered, how many of your employees participate in the payroll giving scheme provided by your council?
3) If payroll giving is offered, how is it promoted within your council?
4) If payroll giving is offered, is there any incentive provided by your council to encourage employees to give via payroll giving?
5) If payroll giving is offered, is it extended to the allowances of elected members?
6) If payroll giving is offered and can be used by elected members, how many participate in the scheme?
7) Are there any other mechanisms within your council via which employees can donate money to charity?
8) How many employees in total are employed by your council?
8. approx 350