Please provide the following in excel and email format for 2011 and 2012 and include a breakdown of sex, age or adult / child and ethic origin
1. The number of people housed in emergency accommodation because of domestic violence?
1. Breakdown by men / women / children, age and ethnic origin
2. The number of places provided each year for emergency accommodation?
3. Number of employees trained to deal with domestic violence
Please find attached required information in regard to questions 1-2.
3. The units of temporary accommodation that are available each year will fluctuate on a daily basis according to the need for such accommodation. Currently we have 36 applicants in emergency/ temporary accommodation.
4. All training requirements are reviewed regularly at present there are 4 Housing Advisors who have received training on relationship breakdown/Domestic violence.