1. How many parking tickets has the council area given out in the years: 2010,2011,2012 and 2013
2. The total amount of money raised from parking tickets by council area in the years: 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
3. The road name where most parking tickets are given out in the years: 2012 and 2013
4. The cost of the average parking ticket by council area (broken down by council or private)
5. The number of drivers that have lodged a compensation claim over the past five years for damage to their car as a result of having their car towed by the council in the years: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
6. The total amount paid out in compensation to drivers for tow damage in the years 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
South Essex parking Partnership are now the authorised body responsible for all on street matters.
In April 2011 Essex County Council took back control of on street parking as the highways authority and passed the management to Chelmsford City Council who can be reached at email@example.com
The partnership will be able to provide the data as requested.