I would like information on people dying with no next of kin being known at the time of death from 1/2/13 to the day of your response to this request. If someone died before 1/2/13 but the case h as only come to your attention since, could you please also include details, as follows:
1. Surnames and forenames or initials
2. Dates of death
3. Age at death or date of birth
4. Place of birth
5. Marital status
6. Maiden surnames of ma rried or widowed women
7. Usual address at time of death
8. Approx. value of their estate if known
9. The date you sent information to the Treasury Solicitor (or, if in Lancashire, the Duchy of La ncaster, or, if in Cornwall, the Duchy of Cornwall), or any other body to administer further, or confirmation that this action was n ot applicable.
10. If you have yet to send the information on, as per 9 above, or a decision has not yet been made whether or not to do so, please also advise of this.
Brentwood Borough Council has had no involvement in any burials that required referral to the Treasury Solicitor, Duchy of Lancaster or Cornwall or for Scotland the QLTR department since 1st February 2013