Required Information:- A list of all live business rates accounts with a 2010 list Rateable Value greater than or equal to £25,000.
* Property Reference Number (also known as Billing Authority Reference Number) of the property on which the charge is made. Please note that this is not the Rate Demand or Rate Account Number.
* Current Rateable Value upon which the charge is based
* The Business Name of the party liable for the charge
* The hereditament address
* The address (of the account holder) to which correspondence in respect of the property is sent including the contact telephone number and email address
* The date the current ratepayer became liable for the business rates
* Where a property is currently empty please provide the date the ratepayer became liable for empty rates
* Where there is an exemption on the account please provide the start and end date and type of exemption applied (e.g. listed building)
* Where there is a relief on the account please provide the date it was applied and the type of relief (e.g. charity)
* We do not require any personal information or sole traders.
The attached document identified as “Report 1” provides data as requested of ratepayers with a rateable value of £25000 and over. The document identified as “Report 2” provides data where a property is receiving a relief and “Report 3” an unoccupied exemption.