Business Ratepayers who have a Credit Balance on their accounts.
Please could you let me have the following details in an excel spreadsheet:
* Name of the Ratepayer
* Address of the property to which the credit relates
* The amount of the credit balance
* The date when the credit was generated
* The year(s) that the credit relates to
* Any correspondence address that you hold
* Whether or not the account is still “live”. In other words, are they still the ratepayer at that address.
As requested the attached document provides details of companies with credit balances currently held on our non domestic rate database.
I must point out we are a small authority with just over 2000 business rate properties. We check credits on Live accounts on a monthly basis so none of the credits on this report would be live.