Brentwood Borough Council

Brentwood Borough Council

Quick Links

Skip Navigation | Home page | Site map | Search | Help | Complaints procedure | Disclaimer | Feedback | Access key details
Brentwood Borough Council

FOI 6251

Works at Bishops Hill Adult College


Can you tell me what work is going on at Bishops Hill Adult College?

Has a Risk Assessment been completed for the work that is being performed?

Does the temporary fencing, which prevents the public walking from Rayleigh Road along the path ways to the entrance of the college, meet Health and Safety Regulations?

The general public now have to walk through the car park to get to the entrance, has this been Risk Assessed?

Can I have a copy of these Risk Assessments?


In response to your questions I can advise you that the property is owned by Essex County Council and therefore the information you require is held by Essex County Council, not Brentwood Borough Council.

Freedom of Information requests for Essex County Council can be sent to:

Your Right to Know
Information Sharing Information Security
Po Box 11
County Hall
Market Road