Please can you provide the following under freedom of information laws:
1) Please name the road where the highest number of parking tickets were issued during the 2012-13 financial year. I am not interested in council-run car parks – just fines issued for parking along a road
2) How many tickets were issued in that road?
3) How much revenue was raised from that road in the 2012-13 financial year?
4) How many parking tickets did you issue in total in the 2012-13 financial year? This question relates to all parking tickets including car parks.
5) How much money was raised in total from parking tickets in the 2012-13 financial year? This question relates to all parking tickets including car parks.
If you do not know the answer to question 3, or the data is difficult to extract, please only provide me with an answer to questions 1 and 2. If you cannot answer question 3, can you state the fine you would have levied.
If you cannot provide the data for the 2012-13 financial year, please provide it for the 2012 calendar year instead.
Thank you for your freedom of information request in respect of parking fines.
I would advise that all on street Enforcement is managed by the South Essex Parking Partnership (Chelmsford City Council, parking services)
You will need to contact the partnership for all the on street information on Penalty Charge Notice issue and recovery.
I can supply the information relating to the Borough Of Brentwood and its car parks and the detail is as follows in line with your request.
Number of Penalty Charge Notices issued in the Borough of Brentwood (car parks) for the financial year 2012 -2013 = 1,412
The revenue raised from Penalty Charge Notices in the Borough of Brentwood(car parks) for the financial year 202-2013 = £31,246.55
I trust the above deals with your enquiry satisfactorily.
For your information the email address for the South Essex parking Partnership for all on street information is: