Under The Freedom of Information Act 2000 I request the following details :
1. Since March 2013 please provide details of any deceased persons you have dealt with who have no known next of kin (or you cannot find next of kin).
2. Date of Death and Date of Birth.
3. Last known address.
4. The date passed onto TSOL or The Duchy Solicitor (plus any pending).
5. The Value of estate if known (approximately).
6. Please email your response.
Thank you for your freedom of information request pertaining to deaths that the council has sent or will be sending to the Treasury Solicitor, this has been passed to me for a reply as the responsible Officer for this service area.
I can confirm that Brentwood Borough Council has had no involvement in any burials that required referral to the Treasury Solicitor, Duchy of Lancaster or Cornwall or for Scotland the QLTR department since March 2013.