I wondered if you could kindly supply me with details of the following:
1. Where was money received through the New Homes Bonus scheme in year two payments spent? This was paid from the Communities and Local Government department to councils in April 2012.
2. Has this money gone into a general fund, or been spent on a specific project?
3. If the money has been spent on housing, how many of those homes were affordable?
1. This a general grant and money received is not spent on any specific project.
2. Yes. Money received went into the general fund.
3. As above, this is a general grant and not specific to any housing programme.