Brentwood Borough Council

Brentwood Borough Council

Quick Links

Skip Navigation | Home page | Site map | Search | Help | Complaints procedure | Disclaimer | Feedback | Access key details
Brentwood Borough Council

FOI 6157

Street parties


With regard to street parties in your local authority area, do you (a) charge to apply for a street party and if so by how much?, (b) levy any further charges for a successful bid to hold a street party and if so how much?


You will need to contact Essex County Council as they are the Highway Authority that Brentwood Borough Council comes under and they would make any decisions regarding charging for street parties.